World Stripper Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
World Stripper is a utility mod that allows you to strip away the terrain to view the underground world generation. The mod is small and lightweight with a jar size of 50KB. By using Java 8 Lambda expressions the mod clears away terrain super fast even on slow computers. Super useful if your a pack developer and need to test world gen for your pack or you just can’t seem to find the ores your looking for.
How To Use:
- Be in CREATIVE MODE.
- Press the DELETE key on your keyboard to strip the terrain around you.
- Press the INSERT key on your keyboard to place the terrain back again.
- Press the HOME key to inspect the registry name of the block you look at & copy it to clipboard
- Hold shift while pressing HOME to inspect the registry name + meta data & copy it to clipboard
How to Install World Stripper Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.