Vanilla Automation Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4
Vanilla Automation Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds things for automation and some other useful tools and tweaks.
The XP Hoppper
Picks up any xp orbs above it and fills them into provided bottles
The Filtered Hopper
Only picks up items matching the filter. Filter options are:
- Match NBT
- Match Mod id
- Match Meta
The Block Placer
Places blocks in a set distance (up to 16 blocks) with a given direction
Dispensers can now, when provided with the right item
- Shear sheep
- Dye sheep
- Attack entities
- Plant seeds
- Apply bonemeal on grass
- Break blocks
- Insert music discs into jukeboxes
- Name entities with nametags
The Description Tag
This item allows you to give other items descriptions.
First you have to name the description tag in the anvil. The name you give it will later be the description of other items.
Some things to note when you set the name in the anvil:
- Inserting ‘n’ will create a new line in the description
- Adding a ‘+’ at the beginning of the name will add the description to the existing one, without the plus it’ll overwrite the description
- Adding ‘++’ at the beginning of the name will add the description to the last line of any existing descripition
The Poke Stick (Only in 1.10.2 and lower)
Extends your reach while held. Uses tools from your inventory to break blocks faster
The Redstone Clock
Emits a redstone signal of a given length in a given delay.
Delay and length are provided in ticks by rightclicking. Can be rotated in all directions.
Gives detailed information. You can hover over items and blocks to go to their entry.
All guide entries can be viewed in JEI
How to Install Vanilla Automation Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.