Treecapitator Mod For Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
Treecapitator Mod adds one simple element to the game: axes cut down all wood touching the wood block you cut down. So, the next time you see one of those twenty block high monstrosities, you won’t think of how much work it’ll be, you’ll think of how much wood you’ll get.
How to Install Treecapitator Mod For Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.