ToroChess Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
ToroChess Mod adds chess in a minecrafty way that is fun to play in both creative and survival mode. The chess pieces are made out of standard Minecraft entities which move and attack like normal mobs. The chess board can be destroyed and recreated however the player would like, allowing it to become part of the player’s builds. The chess pieces are controlled with eight provided chess control wands, four for each side. Play chess in Minecraft.
The Chess Control Block
- The chess control block is the “brain” of the chess game. There is nothing special with the blocks of the board. The board blocks can be destroyed and replaced with whatever blocks the player would like.
- A new chess board will be created when you place the control block for the first time. When created the board is surrounded by quartz blocks and quartz stairs which, of course, can be removed. The pieces will spawn and move to their correct starting locations just after creation. The control wands are found in the chests that spawn on the sides of the board along with a short instruction manual.
- To reset or clear the board the player will need to gain access to the chess control block. The control block is not consumed when placed, instead the board is constructed around it. The control can be found under the center of the board by digging under the board. Right clicking the control block will display a GUI allowing players to reset or clear the board. The control block can be mined and placed in a more convenient nearby location. The control block will not regenerate a board when placed subsequent times.
- All chess game information is stored in the control block. To remove the board and chess game, all the player needs to do is mine the control block and board.
How to Install ToroChess Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.