Tool Belt Mod For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2
Tool Belt featured is an extremely useful mod that’s been designed primarily for the sake of giving players convenience for when they’re carrying their tools around. The mod basically gives players an additional inventory of sorts in which they can store their items and bring them out whenever they need them. The tool belt is great to have because it allows players to store their items in a convenient little place without having them take up space on the inventory.
- Baubles compatibility.
- 2 stock slots upgradeable to 9.
- Quickly switch between tools using the handy Radial Menu! (Hold R down — or change the keybind to your preference).
- Item Display on Players — show off your tools at all times! (only the first 2 slots are shown).
How to Install Tool Belt Mod For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.