Technical Lights Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
Technical Lights Mod brings RedPower style Lamps with their distinct glow effect. All 16 Colors are supported but only the Inverted Variant is currently available (you can disable them via a Redstone signal though). The lights do not use a TileEntity (and therefore no TileEntitySpecialRenderer) and have a few advantages over the ProjectRed versions (Mostly performance and code complexity).
How to Install Technical Lights Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.