SmartCursor Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.8/1.7.10
SmartCursor Mod provides a lot of indicators and tooltips for ingame screen and for cursor. With this mod you can see information about objects looking at: mobs, blocks, players, drops etc. You can configure mod as you want – it’s has special configuration menu that you can activate by F key.
How to Install SmartCursor Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.8/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.