Shield Parry Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
May 14, 2018
Shield Parry Mod enables anything that’s recognized as a shield to parry Throwables such as Snowballs, Ender Pearls, Fireballs including Blaze’s and Dragon’s Fireballs, and Arrows. You can still parry fireballs by hitting them with your sword.
How to Install Shield Parry Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.