RFTools Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
RFTools Mod is a technological mod containing various tools that are related to RF (Redflux) or technology in general. The blocks and items that are in the current version are usable and feature complete. The basic idea of this mod is to provide various items and tools that will make it easier for people to manage big RF networks and help with tech builds in general. This mod is not meant to be used on its own. You should use it together with mods like Thermal Expansion, EnderIO, and so on. In addition to tools to help with RF this mod also contains a few major systems for teleportation (a bit similar to Star Trek, not with regular portals) as well as a fully featured dimension building system.
This Mod Requires: McJtyLib
How to Install RFTools Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.