Reinforced Tools Mod For Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10/1.9/1.8.9/1.7.10
Reinforced Tools Mod
Is a mod that allows us to create weapons and reinforced tools. This translates into more powerful weapons and more efficient and durable tools, but also more expensive to manufacture. The basic weapons and tools can be reinforced with blocks of material from each tool and weapon. That is, an iron sword can be reinforced with iron blocks on the crafting table to obtain an iron sword with greater attack power. Any weapon and tool we reinforce can be enchanted in the same way as a normal tool or weapon.
THIS MOD REQUIRES: YukariLib
How to Install Reinforced Tools Mod For Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10/1.9/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.