RedstonePlusPlus Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
RedstonePlusPlus Mod Adds an expansion to the redstone as its name says, but maintaining the balance vanilla has in minecraft, and is very easy to adjust in the configuration
Improved Pistons and Sticky Pistons
- Can now push TileEntities (Chests, Hoppers, Droppers, Dispensers, etc.)
- Config option to change the Push Limit (Default: 12)
- Can now plant seeds and saplings.
- Can fill and empty Cauldrons using buckets and bottles.
- Can wash dye off Leather Armor (Require Cauldron with water in front).
- Can place and remove items from Item Frames (Think Maps)
- Can use Sheers (on Sheep, Vines, Cob Webs, etc.)
- Can Feed Animals (For breeding only; Does not work with Horses, but works for everything else)
- Can Milk Cows and Mooshrooms. Can also get Mushroom Stew from Mooshrooms.
- Can Place and Remove Records from Jukeboxes
- Can Place Cake
- Can Place valid blocks into empty Minecarts. (Chests, Furnance, Hopper, etc.)
- Will no longer Place Minecarts onto of Minecarts, causing them to glitch together.
- Can Pickup and Place Sponges/Wet Sponges.
Improved Crafting Tables
- Is now a TileEntity, so it will keep items rather than dropping them.
- Can still be pushed by pistons since pistons can now push TileEntities
- Items can now be shift-clicked into the Crafting Grid.
- Works with Hopper and Droppers. This works differently depending on whether or not the Crafting Table is powered.
- If Unpowered: Hoppers will only insert items into the Crafting Grid on slots that already contain that item and will only pull items from the Results slot
- If Powered: Hoppers will only insert items into the Crafting Grid on slots that are completely empty and will pull items only from the crafting grid.
- The above changes make it possible to build automatic crafting tables, and even ones that can change their recipe, but you will have to think a bit about your Redstone to get it to work right. Remember: you can now push Hoppers with pistons.
Improved Minecart with Furnace
- Are no longer horribly glitched. They can push many carts, and players in carts uphill, can go around corners without stopping, etc.
- They now have a GUI with one slot for fuel. They can accept any fuel a Furnace could and will have the same burn time. Hold Shift-Click to start/stop it, Right Click normally to open GUI.
- You can Shift-Click with fuel in hand to fuel and start it without opening the GUI.
- Now works with Hoppers and Activator Rails. Hopper/Droppers can put fuel into its inventory and a Powered Activator rail will start it as long as their fuel. An unpowered activator rail will stop it.
Half Slime Blocks
- Behaves like a Slime Block on one side, and like a normal Block on the other. The remaining 4 side are “sorta” sticky.
- When pushed by a piston, blocks will stick to the all-slime side, but not the all-stone side. Only Slime Blocks and Half Slime Blocks will stick to the sorta sticky sides.
- Can be placed in any direction.
Half Redstone Blocks
- Works like Redstone Block, except only one side, provides power. (The All Redstone side)
- Can be placed in any direction.
Obsidian Slabs and Stairs
- Since Pistons can now push TileEntities, these were added so there are still Immovable Transparent Blocks.
- Basically a cross between Quark’s Sturdy Stone and Extra Util’s Compressed Cobblestone
- Crafted from 9 cobblestones, can be placed in crafting grid to get cobblestone back
- Can’t be pushed or pulled by pistons
Improved Sea Lanterns
- Can now be powered off using Redstone.
- Can now be edited after placement by right-clicking.
- Shift-Clicking while placing signs will no longer open GUI.
- Config Option to completely disable opening GUI during placement.
New Creative Commands
- Nightfall (Completely Disable Day/Night Cycle until Enabled)
- Weather (Completely Disable Weather Cycle until Enabled)
- Mob Spawning (Completely Disable the ability for any mob to spawn until Enabled)
- All (Shortcut to Disable Nightfall, Weather, and Mob Spawning until enabled.
- Killall <mobs/players/items/entities> (Shortcut to instantly remove large numbers of entities)
- A creative mode only blocks used to debug problems in other blocks.
- Whenever it’s placed, right clicked, or is given a block update it will print out the registry name, position, block state, and tile entity date of the block beneath it to the console.
This mod is highly configurable. Everything can be enabled/disabled. And there are a few other things that can be tweaked.
How to Install RedstonePlusPlus Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.