Quest Utils Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
Quest Utils is a mod that contains items and blocks that help quest/story based modpacks. It is not a questing system mod but it can be used in combination with one. It is still in early development and currently contains only three blocks:
- A big objective screen that can go in size from 1×1 to 5×5. It can show upto 9 objective items as well as a title and status text
- An item comparator. This block can help detect handling of objectives. It compares a set of up to 9 items with items that the player inserted and gives a redstone signal based on that. In addition it can also dump the contents to an inventory on top of it when given a redstone signal
- A pedestal that shows a single item on top of it
This mod supports Open Computers and all three blocks can be controlled from a computer program.
All blocks in this mod support the notion of ‘saveable state’. That means that you can save and load the contents and current state of these blocks to a json file. This can be done based on the ID’s of these blocks (supporting wildcards) so that you can easily make separate json files for various stages in your modpack.
How to Install Quest Utils Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.