Pure Edge Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.12/1.11/1.10
Pure Edge Resource Pack, is a simple and eye-catching resource pack. With this pack, the author has kept all the original colors and simplified the design of the blocks. The design is intended to be pleasing to look at, while being easy to build with, and looking awesome at the same time. A lot of people find they have a hard time going back to the “dirty default” after using my texturepack for a while and getting used to it.
How to Install Pure Edge Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.12/1.11/1.10
- Download the texture pack/resource pack on this page.
- Start Minecraft and go to options.
- Click the "Resource Packs" button.
- Click the "Open resource pack folder" button.
- Place the texture .zip file in this folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the resource packs button you should now see the pack is installed.