PlayerRevive Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
Ever tried to play in hardcore mod? You can die within seconds. One step too far can be your end. This can be pretty frustrating, especially if you play with friends. You might want to have things difficult, but not like that? PlayerRevive is a good compromise. It allows to revive a player within 60 seconds after death. A stupid mistake must not be your end. Now it’s up to your friends.
How to Install PlayerRevive Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.