OzoCraft Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.12.2
OzoCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft will bring you a cozy atmosphere rather than the fancy, heavily detailed looking textures. Having warm colors, details, blocks and items all together make you feel relatable. Pleasant and peaceful is what this 32x Resolution Resource Pack is heading for. In the remastering of the texture pack not only did the GUI was updated but it also comes withthe new textures and particles. These include the elytra the armor, the metal blocks (diamond, emerald, etc) and the sky. If you would like to use the original Ozocraft textures for these things just copy the ones from 1.10 and move them into their corresponding folders and It will work fine.
How to Install OzoCraft Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.12.2
- Download the texture pack/resource pack on this page.
- Start Minecraft and go to options.
- Click the "Resource Packs" button.
- Click the "Open resource pack folder" button.
- Place the texture .zip file in this folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the resource packs button you should now see the pack is installed.