Nether Chest Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
Nether Chest Mod
This mod adds one block: the nether chest. It serves a counterpart to the ender chest, having a special ability based on the nether dimension. When items are stored in nether chest, their normal stack size limit is multiplied by 8 due to the way the nether compresses space by a factor of 8. This stack size increase also applies to tools and any other items that aren’t normally stackable. The downside to these chests, however, is that they cannot be accessed by hoppers or other forms of automation. Additionally, trying to open one in the nether is a very bad idea.
How to Install Nether Chest Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.