Natural Realism Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
The goal of Natural Realism Resource Pack is to make Minecraft more realistic through a softened and refined feel.
The biggest characteristic of this resource pack is the fact that it not only makes the game realistic, but also maintains the default 16x resolution. That’s why players won’t worry about losing any frames while playing with this texture pack. Additionally, this will be perfect for those who like how the game looks by default but would like to spice things up a bit.
How to Install Natural Realism Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download the texture pack/resource pack on this page.
- Start Minecraft and go to options.
- Click the "Resource Packs" button.
- Click the "Open resource pack folder" button.
- Place the texture .zip file in this folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the resource packs button you should now see the pack is installed.