Multi Mine Mod For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
Multi Mine Mod brings teamwork to Minecraft and there’s nothing bad about that. You know how when you are mining a block with a pick, and it needs to be hit 8 times before it breaks, and you only hit it 7 times and then have to deal with a monster or look elsewhere for some reason? When you come back, the block still needs to be hit 8 times, as if you never touched it. This mod makes it so up to 30 blocks store their “hit data” in memory, so you can come back and break them without needing to spend all the time mining again.
How to Install Multi Mine Mod For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.