Move Plus Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
Ever wanted to do parkour? This is the mod for you, it is very simple to use, this mod allows you to do a short sprint at an intermediate distance and a double jump as if it were smash bros.
Above MC 1.12.2 version features:
- Ledge climbing (use crouch key when aiming and pressing up against a ledge)
- Ground dodging
- Knockback resistance
- Needed on client side only
Below MC 1.7.10 version features:
- Double jump
- Dodge jumping
- Wall jumping (currently no limit on how many you can do while in air)
- Boost Dodging
- Fall damage prevented for the velocities that these jumps add, but you can still hurt yourself if you fall too far
- Near complete configuration, open up %AppData%Roaming.minecraftconfigmod_MovePlus.cfg for tweaking / activating of new features
- Air control: Better movement in-game when at low speeds, subtle addition
- Speed jumping: Momentum boost if you jump immediately after landing
- Dodge toggle key, default ‘Z’ (configurable)
- Auto navigation to set waypoints (default off)
- Persistent running hitting objects doesnt stop sprint
- Auto jump when against a block (default off)
How to Install Move Plus Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.