Mo’Creatures Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10
Mo’Creatures Mod adds more than 60 new animal and monster mobs to Minecraft, as well as the ability to tame and ride some.
Each mob in the Mo Creatures collection comes with a splendid texture skin, realistic movement and behaviour. These creatures aren’t just simple additions to the environment either. Some can be tamed, you can ride some, others will attack you and they’ll drop items etc…
The mod even comes with its own spawn menu so you can adjust how often a mob will appear. So if you don’t like the sharks because they are too aggressive, just change the setting to stop them spawning.
Requires: Custom Mob Spawner in the carpet of Mods:http://zonacraft.net/custom-mob-spawner-mod/
How to Install Mo’Creatures Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.