MineTheftAuto Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4
June 26, 2017
MineTheftAuto Resource Pack
This resource pack is for Mine Theft Auto in Minecraft. It basically makes the game look like Grand Theft Auto, but in Minecraft.
- Weapon textures
- End stone and Lapis are the MTA logo
- Re-texturing of sponge to quartz
- Custom sounds
- New default skin (Instead of Steve)
- Vehicle models!
How to Install MineTheftAuto Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4
- Download the texture pack/resource pack on this page.
- Start Minecraft and go to options.
- Click the "Resource Packs" button.
- Click the "Open resource pack folder" button.
- Place the texture .zip file in this folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the resource packs button you should now see the pack is installed.