MineMenu Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
You’ve probably encountered a fair amount of key binding conflicts and have been overwhelmed with the hassles of finding which key best suits the mod functions, but with this fancy new radial menu you put the power of 10 keys…that’s right, 10, in to the comfort of only one. Even with the option to have sub-menus! MineMenu supports key bindings, commands, and creative functions to make your life easier.
How to Install MineMenu Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.