Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.12
Minecraft Forge 1.12 is a very useful mod loading and execution tool that also helps developers to make better mods the whole Minecraft community can enjoy. This mod is now compatible with Minecraft 1.12 but it may contain some bugs, so be careful while using it. This tool was developed not only so other mods would work properly, but so players could turn on and off the mods they want (or don’t want) to play with, with the click of a mouse in an easy-to-read window, rather than making them dig through their Minecraft data and mods folders to switch things on and off manually.
How To Install Minecraft Forge API 1.12
Minecraft Forge API 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this mod in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this mod can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.