MilkSpray Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
Do your enemies keep abusing resistance potions?
Just want to make some beautiful white splashes on the ground?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Milkspray is the mod for you. If you didn’t, I recommend you download it anyway to pad my numbers.
Milkspray provides you with 3 new milky potions, brewed using a milk bottle and a water bottle of the specified type (Drinkable, Splash or Lingering) in a brewing stand. When used, they’ll cure any potion effects affecting an entity, but be careful, as this includes both negative and positive effects. The drinkable milk bottles can also stack up to 8 in your inventory, so you no longer need to carry around stacks upon stacks of buckets for your wither fights.
How to Install MilkSpray Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.