Logical Drops Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9/1.7.10
As I’ve played Minecraft over the years I’ve often thought that what the various animals and enemies “drop” when you kill them doesn’t seem even remotely realistic. I realize it’s is just a game but since I prefer to play in the “survival” mode I would like at least some things to be a bit more based on reality. I mean seriously … your player can die within 2-3 days of starting a new game if you don’t find food! And only 1-3 steaks from a full-grown cow?! Come on! Anyhow this is the reason I put this mod together – just to make some simple “adjustments” to a few things. Ok enough rambling … here’s what this mod changes. Again – this mod doesn’t add anything new to the game – it just modifies some of the drop logic.
How to Install Logical Drops Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.