Level Up Hp Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
Level Up Hp
Level Up HP is a mod that adds RPG style HP upgrades. As you kill mobs, you will gain HP-XP, which will eventually give you additional hearts of health. Players can use the /hp command to check their HP-LVLprogress. The mod is designed with mod packs and servers in mind; so it’s fully configurable. You can configure the starting and maximum HP, the HP-XP requirements to level up, the HP-XP penalty on death, whether to reset HP-LVL on death, and more! There’s also the /luhp command, which allows ops to manage HP-XP and HP-LVL for all players.
How to Install Level Up Hp Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.