Inventory X Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
Inventory X Mod is a simple mod that adds a little X button to the top right corner of inventories that can be clicked to close that inventory as an alternative to pressing E or Escape. It is a feature in the Windows 10 edition of the game. This mod is client side, so it works even if it is not installed on the server you are playing on.
How to Install Inventory X Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.