Industrial Craft 2 Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Industrial Craft 2
Industrial Craft 2 introduces numerous features across a variety of areas in Minecraft, including resource processing, mining, agriculture and the player’s armory itself. It accomplishes this through the use of a proprietary energy system of Energy Units, or EU, and includes an array of generators and blocks to provide and store this energy and a much larger stable of machinery and tools to use this energy in their own ways. Its prevalence is such that it can be seen in almost every Feed The Beast modpack since it was launched, with only select modpacks based around a specific theme omitting it.
How to Install Industrial Craft 2 Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.