Ignite HUD Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2
Ignite HUD Mod is a RPG style HUD for Minecraft. It adds Health Bar, Hunger Value, Armor Value, Breath Bar and other features. This mod is client side only.
- Health Bar
- Experience Level and Bar
- Breath Bar
- ‘Tough as Nails’ Thirst
- ‘Tough as Nails’ Body Temperature
- ‘Scaling Health’ Player Difficulty
- Target Entity Information
- Mount HUD (with jump bar for horses, when tamed)
- Food Hunger
- Equiped Items Durability/Stack size
- Clock HUD (Support for ‘Bloodmoon’)
- ‘Scaling Health’ Area Difficulty
Clock HUD at Daytime
Clock HUD at Nighttime
Player Widget 2
Player Widget 3
Target Entity Bar
Difficulty and Temperature
How to Install Ignite HUD Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.