Hatchery Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
Hatchery Mod adds new meaning to chicken farming in Minecraft. Hatchery adds in new Blocks, AI, and Items to aid payers in farming your own chickens. New blocks include a nest for hatching new born chicks, Nesting pens to harbor adult chickens to produce more eggs at a quicker rate. New Mating AI no longer creates a new chicken but rather a Chicken egg that has to be hatch. Different items allow you to customize your egg hatching to increase change the egg hatches, as well as increasing the speed of hatching.
- RF Power Generation with Methane Digester Engine.
- Fertilizer Mixer block.
- New Chicken Mating AI.
- Nest for Hatching Eggs.
- Chickens Mod Support.
- Waila Support.
- JEI Support .
- Animal Net (Used to capture animal mobs).
- Fertilized Dirt & Fertilized Farmland (Use hoe to till the soil).
- Chicken Feeder (Increase baby chicken growth rate. And Chicken Drop rate free range).
- Nesting pens collect chicken drops.
- Nesting Pens will auto breed/Drop Eggs with adjacent pens on (N,S,E,W) sides.
- Sprayer (Used to spray liquid fertilizer to convert large farmland to fertilized farmland).
- Liquid Fertilizer.
- Inventory Support for other mods.
- Lucky Eggs, and Lucky Egg Machine.
Screenshots and Crafting Recipes:
- Egg Nest are used to hatch eggs dropped from chickens.
- Currently its a 100% chance to spawn chicken. But to add more realism there will be a survival chance that can be modified to increase it or speed.
- Adding a redstone lamp acts as a heat lamp above the eggs. It will currently increase the speed of the egg hatching
- Standing on the nest will allow eggs to hatch faster.
- Nesting pen will hold chickens that can hold inventory of drops.
- Drops feathers, manure & every so often Hatchery Eggs based of the parent.
- Items can be piped/hoppered out of.
- They will also capture drops from the chickens now.
- Nesting Pens look in (N,W,S,E) for other pens, and will breed with chickens dropping eggs 100% of the time every 7 mins.
- Fill the feeder with seeds
- Feeder has a visual representation on when its full.
- The Feeder will increase the growth rate of baby chickens in a 4×4 block radius
- The Feeder also increases slightly the drop rate of chickens
- Feeders have inventory support and will accept inputs.
- Feeders will eventually have a visual support for the amount of seeds inside the feeder.
- Fertilized Dirt.
- Fertilized Farmland.
- Cause random bonemeal updates.. increases growth time of crops and trees.
- Used to sort babys from adults.
- Can be used to go from an egg pen > baby pen > adult > your mouth.
- One side has an Egg icon for Baby, other side is a feather for adult.
- Combine a block of Manure with a bucket of water for liquid fertilizer.
Methane Digester Generator
- Turns Liquid Fertilizer into RF. Buckets do not work yet. only pipes from other mods.
- Methane Digester is the only block that currently has upgrades to increase the ticks per seconds.
- Add manure & Water ,and out comes Liquid Fertilizer. Buckets do work in the GUI but are currently buggy.
- Mixer doesn’t need power to mix, but works very slow with out power.
- Dropping feathers in or on this machine will shred the feathers into feather meal and feather fibers.
- This block will eventually have (CraftTweaker/MineTweaker) support.
Lucky Egg Machine
- Feeding the lucky egg machine plastic and eggs, than supplying it power will produce lucky eggs.
- This new machine is likely to change slightly into a coin operated machine.. feeding it gold nuggets/ coins…
- Lucky Eggs will give your prizes when you open them. (right clicking)
- Hatchery eggs are dropped from chickens when they are mated. No longer will mating give you an instance chicken.
- Option in config.
- Acts like bonemeal.
- dropped by chickens in the nesting pen.
- Used to craft Fertilized dirt.
- Possibly use to make liquid fertilizer to turn dirt/farmland into fertilized dirt.
- Lets you grab passive mobs to move them to a new area.
- Animal Nets are needed to add chickens into the nesting pens.
- Now stack-able up to 16 when empty.
- Fill sprayer from a liquid tank, or fertilizer liquid placed in world, or new crafting recipe.
- Sprayer will convert dirt/farmland to fertilized dirt/farmland.
- Sprayer also will give bonemeal effects to plants (Works with Mystical Agriculture).
How to Install Hatchery Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.