GraveStone Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
This mod adds a gravestone to your minecraft world.
When you die a gravestone will be placed at your death position and the players name is written on it.
Optionally you can get a piece of paper with the necessary informations about your death.
There is also an option to automatically remove this item when you break the gravestone.
When you break the gravestone it will drop the items of your inventory.
If you enable the gamerule keepInventory there will be placed no gravestone.
You can also break the gravestone with silktouch to get it as an item to use it for decoration.
When you rightclick the gravestone the name of the player who died and the death time will be displayed.
The gravestone can be named by simply renaming it in an anvil and then placing it.
How to Install GraveStone Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.