Glass Shards Mod For Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10
Glass Shards Mod
Have you always been annoyed at how glass in Minecraft doesn’t drop anything when broken? This small and simple mod changes that.
Breaking glass blocks or panes has a random chance of dropping glass shards. You can smelt them in a furnace to get your glass back. So you now have a lossy way of converting panes back into blocks.
You can configure the probability as you see fit. Panes drop accordingly less than blocks.
Stained glass and panes drop stained glass shards. Uncolored glass shards can be stained with dyes, and you can remove the color from glass shards by using gunpowder. These features are configurable too.
Also, you can use your shards to make a sword. It has iron level attack damage but it doesn’t last very long.
How to Install Glass Shards Mod For Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.