Frankenstein Items Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.9.4
With this mod, you can mix and match any type of tool-material in creating pickaxes, axes, or swords to output your very own Frankenstein item!
Only vanilla logic is needed to understand how to use this mod, as there’s not any new types of items, commands, or settings that you’ll have to figure out (see below for a caveat to this in v1.3/MC1.12).
The number of uses, enchantability, and mining/attack speed are calculated based on the average of the used materials.
The harvest level and attack damage based on the highest tiered material used.
How to Install Frankenstein Items Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.9.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.