Fragile Glass and Thin Ice Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Fragile Glass and Thin Ice
Fragile Glass Mod adds fragile versions of glass blocks and panes, which are made of sugar and smash gratuitously if something hits them fast enough. It’s great for adventure maps, videos, pranks, and as a quick, realistic glass substitute.
This is mostly a mod for fun or if you want to have a bit more realistic glass that will actually break under force or attack. The glass will break if fired at with any projectile. Unfortunately this destroys the block completely but that’s just the point of the mod. And glass will also break from falling through it. So you can now recreate a dramatic skylight entrance by jumping down through the ceiling.
Thin ice is also something to be concerned about if you encounter it. It looks and acts like regular ice but if you step too forcefully or jump on it, you will most certainly fall through.
How to Install Fragile Glass and Thin Ice Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.