FannyPack Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2
Basically, it’s just the Traveller’s Belt from Tinkers’, but it’s for 1.10.2. It switches between n hotbars, instead of 2, though. You can add additional hotbars to your fanny pack with nether stars.
Craft and equip the Fanny Pack to your belt slot, and you can now press the hotkey (backslash by default) to swap your 9 hotbar slots with another hotbar. You can keep your blocks on one, tools on another, and bags of holding on yet a third hotbar!
How to Install FannyPack Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.