Ex Compressum Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
October 19, 2018
Ex Compressum Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is an Ex Nihilo addon that provides tools to reduce the initial grind in skyblocks in a balanced way.
This mod adds a compressed hammer that can be used on compressed blocks from Extra Utilities.
- Compressed Hammers to break Compressed Blocks into nine of their smashed version (e.g. Compressed Gravel -> 9 Sand) (+ Auto Compressed Hammer)
- Compressed Crook which is four times as fast as a normal crook, but only twice as durable
- Heavy Sieve to sift compressed blocks directly, at a small loss of efficiency (+ Auto (Heavy) Sieve)
- Auto Compressor to automatically compress items into blocks (e.g. Broken Ores into Ore Gravel)
- Botania Compatibility: Broken Comprilla and Evolved Orechid
- Additional NEI Compatibility: Ex Nihilo Composting, Ex Nihilo Barrel Recipes
- Wooden Crucible to extract water from plants, as an alternative to rain
- Animal baits that can be placed to spawn cows, pigs, chicken, sheep, ocelots and wolves outside of their natural biome
- Highly configurable – disable what you don’t like and adjust what you like to be most fitting for your skyblock
How to Install Ex Compressum Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.