Ender-Rift Mod For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
Ender-Rift Mod provides a virtually unlimited storage solution. This storage has no default way of accessing it (no GUI), and instead relies on external blocks providing inventory access. It can be used blindly with hoppers and pipes, or accessed with an inventory aggregator such as EnderIO’s Inventory Panel. For this purpose, the mod provides two blocks: a limited but automatable interface, and a searchable browser block that can’t be automated.
How to Install Ender-Rift Mod For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.