Ender Compass Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
This mod has come up with a really awesome idea that will help all of us to save so much time in finding those Ender Pearl, gathering and finding the way to stronghold. As this mod provides you guys the new compass which can be used to find your way to a stronghold easily without any pain requirement that you have to follow. The recipes is very simple, put the compass in the middle and top, bottom, left and right with the Ender Pearl. By the way, it’s freaking overpowered though as you don’t need to spam throwing tons of Ender Pearl anymore. Instead of that you just need only 4 and 1 compass. For the features, this new compass will just point the pointer to a stronghold and you just follow. Next, the pointer will be frozen when the compass is placed in an item frame.
- Points to a stronghold
- Right-click the ender compass to search for the nearest stronghold
- Configurable inventory check to prevent cheating
- Pointer freezes when placed in an item frame
How to Install Ender Compass Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.