Dark Roleplay Medieval Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8.9
December 1, 2018
Dark Roleplay Medieval adds currently a bunch of awesome looking blocks, new food and items. A bunch more things are planed likes Classes a Skill system and some other RPG stuff.
27 Decorative Blocks
- Simple Tables (All 6 Wood Variants)
- Simple Chairs (All 6 Wood Variants)
- Log Chairs (All 6 Wood Variants)
- Empty Barrel
- Closed Barrel
- Filled Barrel (Currently: Gunpowder)
- Empty Wooden Bucket
- Water Filled Wooden Bucket
- Dirt Filled Wooden Bucket (Will be able to contains Flowers)
- Hanging Bridge
- Book Block
- Rope Anchor
- Iron Chain
- Iron Hook
- Wooden Ships Helm
- Torch Holder (Empty, Unlit, Lit)
- Golden Ships Bell
Requires: Dark Roleplay Core
How to Install Dark Roleplay Medieval Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8.9
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.