Crib Craft Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2
In 1.12.2 there has been many updates and changes, recipes are now all based on the block type of that type of crib.
New block types added on the remake of 1.12.2 are cobblestone, quartz, Iron block & obsidian.
Crib Side Singles – Used for many reasons, corners of the blocks or other creative uses, like a drain going down a building.
Corner Sides – Used for garden fences or dirt barriers or even walls for houses.
Crib Side with Draw – two slots (Store More Update)
Draws – slim draw fronts 9 slots (Store More Update)
Wood Type Lanterns 6 new lanterns (Bump in the dark update)
7 Lamps 7 New lamps for the nursery (Bump in the dark update)
Babies NightLight Adds a low level around 8 to 9 block light (Bump in the dark update)
Jigsaw Block and Ghost Dirt[Dirt.] Block, the ghost block is for hiding openings in dirt, you can walk through it.
How to Install Crib Craft Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.