Consecration Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
Consecration is a mod that makes all undead mobs more resilient except through fire and holy damage. To deal with this new obstacle, this mod also adds a few new items and blocks that help the player deal more fire and holy damage in the course of their adventure.
Undead mobs will be more resilient against most forms of damage. Undead mobs include all types of zombies, skeletons, and the Wither. This resilience comes in the form of damage reduction and health regeneration. The only way to depower the undead is to smite them, either through fire damage or holy damage. Fire damage will only work on undead mobs who are not already immune to fire, so it will not work on Nether mobs. Holy damage is a bit of a loose term, but this mod adds a couple ways of dealing holy damage. In addition, silver weapons/tools and a variety of other types of holy weapons from other mods such as Tinkers’ Construct and Reliquary will also work.
How to Install Consecration Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.