Comforts Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
Comforts is a mod that adds sleeping bags and hammocks to Minecraft. These items can be used just like beds except they do not set a player’s spawn point on use, safely preserving a player’s spawn point at their home base. Just like beds, they also come in 16 different colors! The difference is that sleeping bags can be stacked and are more convenient to use on adventures and hammocks can only be used during the daytime instead of at night.
The recipe for the sleeping bag is simply three pieces of matching color wool in a straight line.
You can also dye a regular White Sleeping Bag into any of the other colors!
The recipe for the hammock cloth is simply a piece of colored wool in the center, sticks to the top and bottom, and the rest of the slots are strings.
You can also dye a regular White Hammock Cloth into any of the other colors!
How to Install Comforts Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.