Chickens Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
Chickens Mod adds new types of chicken to Minecraft along with different ways of breeding, feeding and hatching your chicken eggs. It’s a new way of gathering resources from chickens. Chickens have different stats which affects their abilities. Every stat is on scale from 1 (the lowest) to 10 (the highest). Naturally spawned chickens always start with 1 and you can increase stats by breeding them but only if it has parents of the same breed. Please make a note, that stats are not-increased when a new breed is created.
Chickens lay eggs. Sometimes drop feather. You can throw eggs. That’s it. So boring! Minecraft is a magical place so why not to add a little bit of magic? Chicken laying gunpowder… bonemeal… snowballs… YEAH! And what if you try to crossbreed them? Iron? Gold? Diamond? Just try it.
This mod adds various new variants of the Chicken. Chickens can be bred to produce more advanced Chickens that can drop rarities such as Diamonds.
- Breed chickens to increase theirs stats: growth, gain and strength to rapidly increase your production.
- Inspect chickens with chicken analzer (an egg + a compass) to identify their stats and to get additional information. When you right click on a chicken with the Chicken Analyzer, it will show up in chat the name of the chicken, the tier, the growth rate, gain rate, their strength, and the amount of time till the lay their next egg in the Nesting Pen.
- Dye chickens, combine an ordinary egg with a dye and throw what you get to obtain a chicken laying dye: Lapis Lazuli Chicken, Cactus Green Chicken, Rose Red Chicken, Bone Meal Chicken… you can breed them for gray, pink, etc.
- Tier 1 chickens that are naturally spawning in the world: Flint Chicken, Snowball Chicken, Gunpowder Chicken, Nether Quartz Chicken, Lava Chicken.
- Get higher tier chickens by crossbreeding them and have Diamond Chicken, Ghast Tear Chicken and many many more.
- Henhouse: provide hay bales and it will collect chicken ‘products’ in 9×9 area (4 blocks on each its side) for you, it will also produce dirt over time as a side effect.
- Smart chicken: give a vanilla chicken a book and it will become smart enough to use henhouse.
- Progressive breeding and laying system.
- Lava and water eggs: get your renewable and stackable liquid source today.
- Heavily customisable: change laying rates, items, disable chickens, modify breeding, set drops,…
- Mod chickens are less noisy.
How to Install Chickens Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.