Baby Animals Mod For Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10
Baby Animals is responsible for changing the size and appearance of the baby animals to make something more proportionate and more beautiful. It is only a change in appearance, so you can continue to interact with them as we have always done.
These changes will affect the offspring of chickens, cows, pigs, sheep and rabbits. The offspring always maintain the appearance of their progenitors, except in the case of yellow chicks, while the chicks are white.
How to Install Baby Animals Mod For Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.