Adventurer’s Amulets Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.7.10
Adventurer’s Amulets Mod uses the Baubles API, written by Azanor, to add a bunch of helpful items and utilities that can all be equipped via the Baubles Inventory. All crafting systems in this mod are completely GUI-less, allowing users to spend less time in a GUI and more time in the world. In addition, the mod also adds a Crafting Rune, a unique crafting system with no GUI’s at all.
How to Install Adventurer’s Amulets Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.