Tools Combine Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
Tools Combine Mod gives you the ability to combine tools and weapons. All Minecraft tools can be combined to save inventory space, and there durability is combined as well. You can even combine a sword with a bow. For example: You can get the “Tool Essence” simply by smelting Wooden or Stone Tools in the Furnace. After this grab some of your desired tool material and put it in the Crafting Bench with the Essence. They are enchantable too.
This mod aims to eliminate carrying so many multiple tools in your inventory. It literally combines two tools into one and there are three iterations of new tools. But first you’ll need to extract some tool essence by smelting any tool in a furnace first.
The Pade combines a shovel and pick axe together. So as you can expect it will allow you to break stone/ores as well as any block normally broken by a shovel without any ill effects to the tools.
How to Install Tools Combine Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.