Ruins Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
Ruins is a mod that spawns Structures in your Minecraft worlds upon generation, similar to Villages or Strongholds. Every Structure is defines by a template and configured to spawn under specific conditions, and all of that can be changed by you!
There is a lot of Structures already included, and there’s bound to be more added.
How to Install Ruins Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.