Radiant Pixels Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4
Radiant Pixels is a resource pack that has some of the most vibrant and radiant textures that we’ve seen in quite some time and, on top of this, the pack also does a great job of making sure that the art style of the visuals doesn’t stray too far from the vanilla style that’s always made Minecraft so grat to look at.
How to Install Radiant Pixels Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4
- Download the texture pack/resource pack on this page.
- Start Minecraft and go to options.
- Click the "Resource Packs" button.
- Click the "Open resource pack folder" button.
- Place the texture .zip file in this folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the resource packs button you should now see the pack is installed.