PUBGMC Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
PUBGMC Mod adds all PUBG weapons: Bandages, energy drinks, painkillers, medkits and more to Minecraft.
Needless to say about the famous PUBG game now appears in Minecraft under the name PUBGMC Mod. Inherit from the well-known survival game that we all know, PUBGMC Mod aims to make survival in Minecraft get more interesting. PUBGMC Mod was first intended to be used as ad add-on for modpack but you can use it as an independent mod if you want to make your survival world better. By the way, it’s better to setup map for it, otherwise most of this mod functions are useless.
- Weapons, grenades, loot generator blocks.
- New ways of healing without potions – energy drinks, painkillers, adrenaline syringes, bandages, first aid kits and medkits. Everything in simple 3D model.
- Inventory limit, you have to wear backpack to unlock more slots.
All pubg weapons
Bandages, energy drinks, painkillers. medkits and more.
Vests, helmets, backpacks, ghillie suit and even night vision googles
Weapons, grenades, loot generator blocks.
New ways of healing without potions – energy drinks, painkillers, adrenaline syringes, bandages, first aid kits and medkits. Everything in simple 3D model (except weapons for now).
Inventory limit, you have to wear backpack to unlock more slots.
Config: You can change/disable almost everything like inventory, guns, airdrop loot, change gun loot to armor and healing items loot, range for airdrops to dissapear and much more!
Inventory: (Removed in 2.2.1)
Also you can get some crates and open them to get some cool items
Airdrops – automatically disapear when player is more than 40 blocks away (this can be changed in config)
Can be spawned using the /airdrop command
Custom blocks like chairs, tables (more furniture will be added), crates, road blocks, iron fence or even bushes where you can hide.
I also have some new armor and helmets for extra protection.
How to Install PUBGMC Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.