MrCrayfish’s Jumping Castle Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
MrCrayfish’s Jumping Castle
A simple mod that I created within two hours. Adds in a simple castle block (they are bouncy and launch the player increasingly into the air) and a netting to protect you from falling out of the jumping castle! I plan to add more features such as pyramid blocks for decoration to put on your castles. Enjoy!
How to Install MrCrayfish’s Jumping Castle Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- ¡Enjoy the mod!.